Monday, July 7, 2014

A Potential RN to BSN. It might be doomed. MOMMY GUILT

So, I've been looking into getting my RN to BSN online. Whilst filling out a school application, my little one broke my husband's computer by turning it on and off suddenly several times and then broke a glass container of evening primrose oil I thought I had out of reach.

If I can't even fill out a school application for 20 minutes without disaster striking, how am I supposed to go to school for my BSN?

At every turn it seems like the Universe is telling me that a BSN is impossible.

I almost hate myself for having ambition other than being a mother. It's ridiculous how I feel. I want to give my child something for which to aim. A bachelor's degree would be perfect for that. I feel so guilty for this. I do...

In a way I want to be accepted to the school and in a way I don't.

I don't know what to do. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment